1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
story about a boy who writes poems and thinks of himself as a tragic, cynical soul and whom no one understands, who falls in love with an attractive whimsical girl with a “wild soul” who commits petty thefts and dyes her hair wacky colours and helps him reconnect with the beauty of life except PLOT TWIST she’s a succubus who preys on gullible cishet white boys who are so desperate for a manic pixie dream girl to complete them that they never see her coming
You are 19 years old, and actual grown up queer people in this fandom have been telling you and your ilk OVER AND OVER that you are NOT being progressive, and that you are NOT in any way helping the cause of queer representation.
LOL. Well, then those actual…
riddle me this atheists: if god isn’t real then who is inside the kleenex box pushing up the next tissue
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Christian Bale is going to play Moses and where oh where are all the white people who are always so angry about race bending and historical accuracy??? Where are you??? Why are you not outraged??? I thought movies had to be historically accurate and races should never change from the source material???